Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust recognises its statutory responsibility to protect and promote the health of the community, including at times of emergency. We have a core role in planning for, and responding to, any incident with major consequences for health or health services in partnership with NHS England (London), our local commissioners, other NHS providers, the emergency services, local authorities and others. This programme of work is referred to in the health community as emergency preparedness, resilience and response (EPRR).
Under the Civil Contingencies Act (2004) CLCH has a responsibility to:
- Assess the risk of emergencies occurring and use this to inform contingency planning
- Put in place emergency plans
- Put in place Business Continuity Management arrangements
- Put in place arrangements to make information available to the public about civil protection matters and maintain arrangements to warn, inform and advise the public in the event of an emergency
- Share information with other local responders to enhance co-ordination
- Co-operate with other local responders to enhance co-ordination and efficiency.
If you have any queries relating to EPRR please contact our resilience and compliance team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 020 7798 0898
Parsons Green Health Centre,
5-7 Parsons Green,