- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 8951 2094
- Twitter: @CLCHAcademy
The CLCH Academy supports new roles and new ways of working in community and primary healthcare
The CLCH Academy provides education and training opportunities which enable all community and primary care professionals to deliver effective and compassionate care.
It is a place where staff can learn together gaining skills, knowledge, academic accreditation and professional support enabling them to grow and develop their career.
Watch this video on YouTube to find out more about the Academy at Soho.
We aim to adapt to our learners' needs, developing learning interventions and educational programmes led by our expert faculty of clinical educators and our partnership with London South Bank University.
Whether you wish to develop your clinical skills competencies, current knowledge or pursue clinical academic opportunities, the CLCH Academy offers you the breadth and depth to achieve this.
Find out more about education available through the CLCH Academy below:
- If you would like to contact us regarding delivering education and training, please email CLCH Academy
- London South Bank University
- Health Education England
The CLCH Academy aims to deliver high-quality educational events within a limited financial envelope. These terms and conditions are in place to help us maximise attendance at all of our events in order to sustain the educational programmes we run and maximise the value to our delegates/apprentices.
By enrolling you are indicating that you will prioritise attendance and have agreed to do so with your organisation. If you are unable to attend for any reason you should notify us in writing as soon as possible
You are also agreeing to the following terms:
- The full booking fee will be payable by your department or organisation (via your HR office) if you:
- do not attend without giving 14 working days' notice to CLCH Academy
- you attend less than half of the programme due to late arrival or early departure.
- Cancellations should be made via email to email@example.com We will send confirmation of your cancellation via email. A full booking fee will be charged in the event of late cancellations (see above).
- CLCH Academy reserves the right to prevent access to events to participants who repeatedly cancel places or fail to attend.
- CLCH Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event should unexpected circumstances occur. CLCH Academy will always endeavour to avoid such circumstances and will provide as much notice as possible.