It is important for us to hear what you think of our services so that we know what we are doing well and where we need to make improvements. Whether you wish to pay us a compliment, raise a concern or make a formal complaint, our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) team are here to help and all feedback given will be kept confidential.
Pay us a compliment
- If you have been cared for by an individual, team or service with which you had a positive experience, then let us know who they are and what they did for you. All compliments are anonymised and shared with our staff and our commissioners
Raise a concern
- Often the easiest way to resolve a problem or to answer your questions is to speak to the staff who are caring for you or your relative. We encourage you to do this as soon as a problem arises in order for us to try to resolve it quickly. If you are unable to do this or have done this but feel that you would like to discuss your concern with someone outside of the service with which you have the concern, you can speak to a member of our patient advice and liaison service (PALS).
Make a formal complaint
- If we are not able to resolve your concerns informally with the staff caring for you or via PALS, you can make a formal complaint.
- Once made, your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and we would then discuss with you how you would like us to proceed. For example, you may prefer us to arrange a meeting or to have a written response. Whichever way forward you choose, we aim to respond within 25 working days.
- If for any reason you remain dissatisfied following our response, you may ask the Health Service Ombudsman to consider your complaint (call 0345 015 4033 or visit the Health Service Ombudsman website)
Contacting our PALS team
- Telephone: 0800 368 0412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PALS team, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust, 5-7 Parsons Green, London, SW6 4UL
Other information you might find useful
- Download our Easy Read Making a Complaint leaflet.
- Download our Tell us about your experience of using our health services.
- Download our Complaints policy and procedures.
- Contact the Independent Health Complaints Advocacy (PDF) if you need help or support to make your complaint.