This page provides referral information for our Hertfordshire community services.
Podiatry (West Hertfordshire)
Our podiatry team provides assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and conditions affecting the foot and lower limb.
Treatments are focused on relieving symptoms, improving function, disease prevention, and maintaining independence and well-being.
We see people who are having problems with their feet and we provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and conditions affecting the foot and lower limb.
We provide a range of foot health related services including:
- screening and treatment of at-risk patients
- chronic and acute ulcer management (non-diabetic patients only)
- orthotic and insole prescription and manufacture for feet
- nail surgery, including diabetic patients
- removal of corns, and other soft tissue lesions for high-risk patients
- health promotion, education and advice
- maintenance care for chronic and irreversible foot problems for high-risk patients.
Our West Hertfordshire respiratory service accept referrals from GPs, hospital consultants and community healthcare professionals.
Once patients are known to us they can self-refer back to the service during exacerbations or when they require advice and support.
Patients being referred must be living, or registered with a GP, in West Hertfordshire (Dacorum, Hertsmere, St Albans and Harpenden and Watford and Three Rivers localities).
Patients can be referred to the West Hertfordshire community respiratory service using Choose and Book or by completing and submitting a referral form via email: email@example.com or fax: 0300 008 3133.
- Phone office: 01442 287604
- eFax: 0300 008 3133
- Advice line: 07944 960825
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For clinic information, please visit the Hertfordshire sexual health website.
Referrers can contact the sexual health Hertfordshire single point of access (SPA) team on:
- Phone: 0300 008 5522
The central number for the district nursing service is 03000 200 656. The district nursing option is option 1.
In order to refer patients to Sexual Health Hertfordshire, you can send patients along to any of our Walk-In Clinics with or without a letter, or you can send a letter to one of our four main hubs:
1st Floor, The Annexe,
Watford Town Hall,
Southgate Health Centre,
Hertford County Hospital,
Call SPA on 0300 008 5522
|Referrers can contact the Sexual Health Hertfordshire single point of access (SPA).|