This page provides information to Harrow GPs on referring to adult community services.
Information for GPs referring to adult community healthcare services in Harrow provided by London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust prior to 1 August 2021
GPs referring to adult community healthcare services in Harrow that were provided by London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust prior to 1 August 2021 can also find information about changes to referral pathways in this letter.
Nutrition and Dietetics
- Phone: 0300 555 8889 - Phone lines are open 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and 8am - 4pm Saturdays including Bank Holidays.
- Email: CLCHTHarrowAdultCommunityHealthServices@nhs.net
- For all other queries, email: CLCHT.HarrowNutritionDietetics@nhs.net
You can read more about the service on the nutrition and dietetics webpage.
- St Luke’s Hospice, Kenton Road, Harrow HA3 0YG.
- Telephone: 020 8382 8084 (08:30 to 16:30)
- Email: CLCHT.HarrowPalliativeCare@nhs.net
You can read more about the service on the palliative care (Harrow) webpage.
Services using Harrow single point of access (SPA)
Referrers can contact the adult services single point of access (SPA) team on: 0300 555 8889
District nursing and tissue viability
- Phone: 0300 555 8889 - Phone lines are open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 4pm Saturdays including Bank Holidays.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eFax: 0300 008 3198
- Phone: 0300 555 8889 - Phone lines are open 8am to 8.30pm, seven days a week, with the last referral at 6pm.
Phone lines are open: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday for the following services.
Short-term rehab, respiratory, musculoskeletal
Neurology Epilepsy Service
- Email: clcht.STRharrow@nhs.net or clcht.Harrowepilepsyservice@nhs.net or
Multiple Sclerosis Specialist Service
- Telephone: 0300 555 8889
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Patients known to the service)
- Contact number: 0300 555 8889 option 5
- Diagnostics referrals: clcht.CHD-HCS@nhs.net
- Nurses referrals: clcht.EHcardiologynurses@nhs.net
- Contact number: 0300 555 8889 option 6
- Email: email@example.com