Please note, we are unable to respond to general medical advice queries by phone.
If you have an immediate health problem you should contact NHS 111 or your GP.
Contact details for specific services are given within the services pages of this site.
It is important for us to hear what you think of our services so that we know what we are doing well and where we need to make improvements. Whether you wish to pay us a compliment, raise a concern or make a formal complaint, our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) team are here to help and all feedback given will be kept confidential.
Pay us a compliment
If you have been cared for by an individual, team or service with which you had a positive experience, then let us know who they are and what they did for you. All compliments are anonymised and shared with our staff and our commissioners.
Raise a concern
Often the easiest way to resolve a problem or to answer your questions is to speak to the staff who are caring for you or your relative. We encourage you to do this as soon as a problem arises in order for us to try to resolve it quickly. If you are unable to do this or have done this but feel that you would like to discuss your concern with someone outside of the service with which you have the concern, you can speak to a member of our patient advice and liaison service (PALS).
Make a formal complaint
- If we are not able to resolve your concerns informally with the staff caring for you or via PALS, you can make a formal complaint.
- Once made, your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt and we would then discuss with you how you would like us to proceed; for example you may prefer us to arrange a meeting or to have a written response. Whichever way forward you choose, we aim to respond within 25 working days.
- If for any reason you remain dissatisfied following our response, you may ask the Health Service Ombudsman to consider your complaint (Telephone: 0345 015 4033 or visit www.ombudsman.org.uk)
You can contact our PALS team in the following ways:
- Telephone: 0800 368 0412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PALS Team, Central London Community Healthcare, 5-7 Parsons Green, London, SW6 4UL
Other information you might find useful
- Download our Easy Read Making a Complaint leaflet.
- Download our Tell us about your experience of using our health services.
- Download our Complaints Policy and Procedures document.
- Contact the Independent Health Complaints Advocacy (PDF) if you need help or support to make your complaint.
If you are a supplier querying an invoice please email our accounts payable team on CLCHInvoices@capita.co.uk or call 020 8102 4365.
Our recruitment team is here to answer any questions you might have about applying to work at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust. The team are available between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
- Telephone: 01923 961201
- Email: email@example.com
If you have accessed any of our service and wish to have a copy of your records, You can post us a letter to the address below providing the following information or you can fill in our form:
- What service/clinic you attended?
- Time period
- A copy of a photo ID and proof of address
Alternatively, you can email the information/form to firstname.lastname@example.org but however you must be made aware this email route is unsecure.
If you wish to email us securely, you can follow the steps detailed; however, if you do not wish to take this route, we will still accept your request.
Secure email route steps:
- Please send an email to email@example.com informing them that you wish access health records.
- The staff member will then send you an NHS Mail encrypted link.
- Once you receive the encrypted email, click on the link.
- The link will take you to a page to register to the encryption site.
- You will then be able send the following requested personal sensitive information for us to process your request:
- Our staff will receive your information securely and continue any further correspondence through this encryption site.
For more information, please access the below document:
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Christopher Ward, St Charles Centre for Health & Wellbeing, Exmoor Street,
For more information visit our Patient Records page or call us on 0208 102 5005.
Before you submit a Freedom of Information request please check our publications section to see whether the information you require is already available. We also publish responses to previous queries.
All FOI requests need to be made in writing, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Information Governance Team,
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust,
Christopher Ward, St Charles Centre for Health & Wellbeing,
Our communications team is the first port of call for all press and media enquiries between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday: email@example.com.
If you are a journalist and have an urgent out of hours media enquiry, call 0844 8 222 888 and contact the Director on call by quoting call sign: CLCH01. Title your message "urgent media query". This should not be used for general queries that can be picked up by the communications team.
If none of the contact points listed above cover what you're looking for you can contact our head office.
- Call 020 7798 1300 (Lines are open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday).
Or write to:
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust,
15 Marylebone Road,
Directions to our head office
Our head office is located in Westminster and easily accessible by a range of public transport. The closest tube stations are Regent's Park, Baker Street and Great Portland Street.