Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) - 1 Armstrong Way, Southall, UB2 4SA West London NHS Trust
Emergency referrals/advice: If your referral is urgent or you need to discuss a case with a senior clinician, please call 020 8354 8160 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
CAMHS services receiving referrals and treats young people.
Phone: 020 8354 8160
Fax: 020 8354 8391
The service comprises multi-disciplinary teams of child and adolescent psychiatrists, psychotherapists, family therapists, psychologists, nurses, primary mental health workers, and allied health professionals.
CAMHS accepts referrals of children with severe and/or complex emotional, behavioural and mental health difficulties for assessment and treatment as appropriate, and also provides consultation to professionals.
For more information please visit the Ealing CAMHS website
EalingRise - Ealing Alcohol and Substance Youth
CRI EASY PROject provides specialist treatment for young people ages 10-18 in Ealing who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing problematic drug or alcohol use.
Easy project have recently relocated to the RISE, Central Hub: 99-103 Broadway, London, W13 9BP
Phone: 0208 567 4772
Project mobile: 07500 962 285
The service offers
- Open access/drop in/Appointment based services
- Written and verbal advice, information and support
- Harm minimisation advice
- Advice and support on sexual health. – Education, skills and training assessment
- 1:1 Support/Interventions
- Community support
- Primary health and BBV screening. – Clinical assessment
- Appointments at a convenient location
- Drop-in services across the borough (please contact us for more details)
- Advice and information for parents and carers
- Male and female workers
- We also provide Support to 18-24 year olds through our Young Adult Link Worker (YALW)