Covid-19 learning resources
CLCH is working closely with partners in public health and social care to ensure that all healthcare staff have access to essential training and guidance at this critical time.
A list of resources that we have developed and recommended can be found below:
- CLCH PPE Infection Control Guidance – this resource provides essential information on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Infection Control in Residential, Nursing, Social and Domiciliary settings. This has been developed in collaboration with Public Health England and senior Social Care colleagues.
- Observations – Establishing Normal to Abnormal – this resource will help you to identify key observations and explains why they are important.
- Fluid and Nutrition Care – this resource includes information about malnutrition and hydration
- Taking care of the unwell adult – this resource explains an assessment for an unwell patient that uses a sequential model aligned to the alphabet, that will allow you to respond and manage the most acute problem.
- Supporting patients recovering from COVID-19 – this external resource has been developed by a group of multi-disciplinary health professionals at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals. The purpose of the website is to support patients with their initial recovery once discharged from hospital following treatment for COVID-19.