This service helps people to make long term, sustainable lifestyle changes to lose weight and improve their physical and emotional well-being.
The team consists of specialist dietitians, a specialist physiotherapist, a clinical psychologist and a physician.
- Those who have severe obesity who meet the referral criteria.
- Registration with a West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) GP.
- Patients who have undergone bariatric surgery over two years ago.
- Patients under the age of 18.
- Patients who are currently successfully losing weight with dietetic or reputable evidence based weight management intervention.
- Not registered with a West London CCG GP.
Those with a BMI >40kg/m2 or (35kg/m2 with co-morbidities):
- Registration with a West London CCG GP
- Patient consent to the referral
- Patient is aged over 18
Phone: 020 8102 5555
Home visits are available for this service.
- Address: 30 Flood Walk, Chelsea, London SW3 5RR
- Phone: 020 7349 2800
Worlds End Health Centre
- Address: 529 Kings Road, London, SW10 0UD
- Phone: 020 7349 3200
St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing
- Address: Exmoor Street, London, W10 6DZ
- Phone: 020 8969 2488
Emperors Gate Health Centre
- Address: 49 Emperors Gate, London, SW7 4HJ
- Phone: 020 8102 5600