This service helps people to make long term, sustainable lifestyle changes to lose weight and improve their physical and emotional well-being.
The team consists of specialist dietitians, a specialist physiotherapist, a clinical psychologist and a physician.
- Those who have severe obesity who meet the referral criteria.
- Registration with a West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) GP.
- Patients who have undergone bariatric surgery over two years ago.
- Patients under the age of 18.
- Patients who are currently successfully losing weight with dietetic or reputable evidence based weight management intervention.
- Not registered with a West London CCG GP.
Those with a BMI >40kg/m2 or (35kg/m2 with co-morbidities):
- Registration with a West London CCG GP
- Patient consent to the referral
- Patient is aged over 18
SPA booking enquiries: 0208 102 5555
Home visits are available for this service.
Colville Health Centre (Monday, 09:00 - 17:00)
- Address: 51 Kensington Park Road, W11 1PA
- Phone: 020 7221 2650
Worlds End Health Centre (Tuesday, 09:00 - 17:00)
- Address: 529 Kings Road, London, SW10 0UD
- Phone: 020 7349 3200