Our phlebotomy specialists draw blood for diagnostic testing and monitoring.
This is a North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group (NCL CCG) service only.
There is no walk-in service.
A paper blood test form will also be required. Blood will only be taken if you attend with a paper copy of your requests.
You can book an appointment using one of the following methods:
- Phone: 020 8349 7460 (open Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 12:00 - update pending)
- Online booking system: https://myappointments.online/
Fasting tests will be carried out throughout the full opening hours. Follow the preparation criteria given on the form.
Important: you should be fasting 12 hours prior to the appointment time with only plain water and any medications allowed.
Glucose tolerance tests will have to be booked either in person at the clinic or by phone only.
- There is a set time of either 08:00 or 09:00 for this two-hour fasting test.
- Please read and follow the preparation guidelines to ensure the test can take place correctly.
- A blood test form will also be required.
Prior to the appointment, all booked appointments will be given a reference number to confirm the booking. Please bring this reference number to reception when checking in.
NB: 12-16 year-olds will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when visiting the clinic. Under 12s cannot be referred to or seen by this service.
- Opening times: Monday - Friday 7am to 8pm.
- Weekend opening times: Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
- There is no service on Bank Holidays.
Finchley Memorial Hospital
- Address: Granville Road, Finchley N12 0JE
- Opening times: Monday to Friday, 7am to 8pm
- Weekend opening times: Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm