Our phlebotomy specialists draw blood for diagnostic testing and monitoring, helping to reduce the workload of doctors and nurses.
This is a Barnet booked appointment service only.
There is no walk-in service, urgent requests still need to be booked appointments.
You can book an appointment using one of the following methods:
- Phone: 020 8349 7460 (open Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 12:00)
- Online booking system: finchleybloodtest.sangix.co.uk
- Appointments can also be booked at reception.
Fasting tests will be carried out throughout the full opening hours. Follow the preparation criteria given on the form.
Important: you should be fasting 12 hours prior to the appointment time with only plain water and any medications allowed.
A blood test form will also be required.
Glucose tolerance tests will have to be booked either in person at the clinic or by phone only.
- There is a set time of either 08:00 or 09:00 for this two-hour fasting test.
- Please read and follow the preparation guidelines to ensure the test can take place correctly.
- A blood test form will also be required.
Prior to the appointment, all booked appointments will be given a reference number to confirm the booking. Please bring this reference number to reception when checking in.
NB: 12-16 year-olds will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when visiting the clinic. Under 12s cannot be referred to or seen by this service.
- The service opens at 07:00 and the last patient appointment each day is 13:40.
- We close to the public at 14:00.
- There is no Bank Holiday or weekend opening.
Finchley Memorial Hospital
- Address: Granville Road, Finchley N12 0JE
- Opening times: Monday to Friday, 7am to 2pm
- Phone: 020 8349 7460