Our dedicated dressing service running at Soho Centre for Health and Care launched on 20 November 2023, and sees patients who require wound care via a booked appointments only. Walk ins will not be seen.
We will see patients over the age of 12 years old, with post operative and post injury wound care such as:
- Post operative wounds that do not require specialist input or require medical devices such as vacuum pumps/drains
- Removal of sutures / clips
- Minor burns (initial burn management and 1st review seen in A&E or Urgent Care Centre
- Post operative incision and drainage wounds (please bring a comprehensive discharge letter that includes wound management guidance on your first visit)
- Follow up wound management of soft tissue injuries such as abrasions, lacerations and flap wounds.
Please note, we are unable to see the following:
- Leg ulcers
- Acute burns
- Patients with any signs of fever or who feel unwell
- Patients with excessive bleeding
- Pregnant patients
- Patients unable to self-manage analgesia
- Patients requiring assistance with or removal of Plaster of Paris casts
- Tetanus booster required.
If you need support with any other wound care conditions not listed above, please contact your local GP.
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm via booked appointments only.
Patients may self-refer and book an appointment by calling the clinic on 020 7534 6543.
Patients can be booked by NWL GP surgeries.
Patients can be redirected from attendance at local A&Es.
Patients may also be referred when discharging post-operative hospital wards.
Address: Soho Dressing Clinic, Soho Centre for Health and Care, Ground Floor, 1 Frith St, London, W1D 3HZ.
Clinic telephone number: 020 7534 6543.