Our paediatric speech and language therapy service in Brent provides a high quality service to children and young people who:
- are between the ages of 0 and 18
- have a GP in Brent
- have difficulties with speech, language, communication or swallowing.
We work in partnership with you and your family, as well as other health, education, social care and voluntary service professionals.
We look after children and young people who have one or more of the following conditions:
- developmental language disorder
- speech sound difficulties
- language disorder linked to with a sensory, cognitive or physical disability
- autism or social interaction difficulties
- voice disorders
- selective mutism
- feeding and drinking difficulties.
- Telephone: 020 8102 3456
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Chalkhill Primary Care Centre, 113 Chalk Hill Road, Wembley HA9 9FX
Our children’s speech and language service accept referrals from anyone, as long as a parent of the child or young person who is being referred has consented.
To make a referral, you must write to us and include the child or young person's:
- date of birth
- telephone number.
Routine referrals will come through to the Brent SPA. The SPA will be available from 08:00 to 17:00. Outside of the SPA opening times, please use the SPA number and your call will be routed directly to the clinical teams that operate out of these hours. to contact the SPA, telephone 020 8102 3456 or email email@example.com.