The family nurse partnership (FNP) is a voluntary programme offered to young mothers having their first baby.
It begins in early pregnancy and is orientated to the future health and wellbeing of the child. The programme consists of frequent structured home visits until the child is two years old.
The family nurses who deliver the programme are drawn mainly from health visiting and midwifery with additional training for the role. The programme improves maternal antenatal health, infant health and development, and supports child safeguarding.
Anyone can refer and we welcome self referral. Contact the relevant team for where you live.
The service is for first time mother-to-be aged 19 and under at last menstrual period and are less than 28 weeks pregnant
In Merton we can also see mothers aged 24 and under with known vulnerabilities (SS/DV/Lac/SEN/etc)
You must be a resident in one of the London Boroughs of Barnet, Merton, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, or Westminster.
- Admin Hub Telephone: 020 8102 5888
- Central 'Single point of access' and admin email: email@example.com
- Acton and central Locality: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northolt and Greenford Locality: email@example.com
- Southall and West Ealing Locality: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 8102 5362
- Email: CLCHT.FNPMerton@nhs.net
- Acacia Children’s Centre,
230 Grove Road,