Our bladder and bowel team in Brent assess, treat and support you if you have a bladder and bowel problem and are over the age of 18.
We offer assessments at our clinics, which have disabled access. We can also assess you safely in your own home if you have a condition that prevents you leaving the house easily.
We care for people who have:
- stress and urge urinary incontinence
- functional urinary incontinence
- urinary incontinence after a prostatectomy
- faecal incontinence
- neurological bladder and bowel incontinence
- Telephone: 020 8102 3456
- Email address: email@example.com
- Location: Wembley Centre for Health and Care, 116 Chaplin Road, Wembley, HA0 4UZ
We accept referrals from GPs and other healthcare professionals.
In your referral, please include:
- a medical history
- a drug history
- the reason for the referral.
For catheter management, please refer to the relevant District Nursing Service.