Wandsworth joins CLCH
From 1 October 2017 Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust is providing adult community healthcare services in Wandsworth.
Louise Ashley, Chief Nurse at CLCH, said: "We're really excited to have all the Wandsworth teams joining us and are looking forward to working with them and local GP teams to further improve care for patients across the borough."
"Wandsworth is now the tenth
London Borough where we're providing community healthcare. We're
extremely proud of the quality of care we offer to all our
patients; recognised by our Good rating from the Care Quality
Commission. We also spend lots of time and energy ensuring our
staff feel valued and supported so adding to our staff group is
really exciting! I'm certain there is lots of fantastic work
happening across Wandsworth which we'll be able to adopt and build
The services joining CLCH include:
- Community nursing
- Complex case management GP Team (five GPs employed to support complex case management)
- Primary care therapy team
- Intermediate care services
- Specialist nursing including: continence, respiratory, heart failure, tissue viability, and diabetes
- Quick start (Rapid response social care)
- End of life care nurse
- Care home support team
- Phlebotomy services for all housebound patients
Approximately 200 staff are transferring from St George's University Hospitals NHS Trust.