CLCH celebrates staff achievements
On Thursday 3 November, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust (CLCH) celebrated the efforts of its NHS staff and their achievements from the past year.
The annual Staff Awards ceremony is a key highlight in the Trust’s calendar. Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 restrictions, the ceremony was held virtually again this year. However we were thrilled to see so many colleagues tuned in on the night, and teams coming together to celebrate this year's winners and runners-up.
The ceremony also provided an opportunity for colleagues to reflect on some of the Trust’s highlights and key achievements from the past year.
Angela Greatley (Trust Chair) said: "I could not be more proud to be Chair of this amazing organisation. I watched and cheered along to this year's ceremony with a tear in my eye. I could not have said anything better than the teams and individuals said themselves. You're all flexible, proactive, determined, resilient, rich in diversity, strong in experience yet humble, and work as individuals and groups. Thank you all for everything that you do!"
James Benson (Interim Trust Chief Executive) said: "I would like to thank all the staff who nominated and supported the delivery of this year's event. It is truly inspiring to see the level of commitment and the quality of the work provided by colleagues across the Trust."
Hear from our staff in this compilation video from the broadcast summarising how it feels to work at CLCH.
Read the full list of all winners and the award categories below:
- Apprentice of the year: Katharine Lopes
- Clinician of the Year: Yuyu Zhao | Rachel Livsey
- Compassion in care: Robertson Ward Team
- Corporate services team of the year: The Wellbeing Delivery Group
- Emerging leader of the year: Athikur Choudhury
- Green environmental sustainability award: Gideon Lund | Merton End of Life Care Team
- Healthcare support worker of the year: Bobbie Gibbs
- Improving patient experience: WCDS Clinical Psychology Team
- Innovators of the year: Lisa Canade | Brent Community Rehabilitation
- Leader of the year: Sue Brooker
- Modelling the way: Barnet Planned Care
- Preventing harm award: Sarah-Jayne Lawson
- Promoting diversity award: Inner North West SLT CBU
- Promoting public health and tackling inequalities: Brent Health Matters Team
- Receptionist or administrator of the year: Charlotte Gorman
- Shared governance council of the year award: West Herts Long Covid Team | The Non-Clinical Staff Quality Council
- Team of the year: Perseid Health Team | Brent Diabetes Service Team
- Value added care: Christine Bilsborough and Barnet MSK Team
- Volunteer of the year: Dilesh Tanna
- Patient award: Jody Barber | Sunita Shrestha