All of our clinics provide routine contraception and sexual health testing, treatment and advice, and depending on location, some offer more complex care.
We provide family planning and sexual health services across Hertfordshire, offering free and confidential services for women and men of all ages.
Full details of the service are on the Hertfordshire sexual health services website.
Call 0300 008 5522 to book appointments and find out more about what is available at different clinics.
Booking and information line: 0333 300 2100
Lines are open 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday. A recorded message gives useful information outside these hours.
For further information, please visit our dedicated website for sexual health services in South West London (SWL).
If you have no symptoms and would like a sexual health screening, you can order a free test kit online that will be delivered discreetly to your home.
All information is held confidentially. The e-service will contact you with your results.
All of our clinics provide routine contraception and sexual health testing, treatment and advice. Please call the booking and advice line to check which clinic you should use.
We can help with
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing and post sexual exposure treatment (PEP)
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral for termination of pregnancy (abortion)
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- On-going contraception including Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Free condoms
Advice and signposting:
- Sexual assault
- Relationship/domestic violence
A summary of the sites in each borough is in the boxes below.
- Online map of all South West London sexual health clinics
- Hertfordshire sexual health clinic map
- For further information, please visit our dedicated website for sexual health services in South West London (SWL)