Our children's community nursing service provides nursing care to children between the ages of 0 and 18, who have acute and long-term health needs in their community.
The team are qualified children's nurses who work right across Brent.
They work in partnership with your family and other professionals to offer direct nursing care, training and support in all community settings.
- community nursing (including asthma)
- nutrition and dietetics
- occupational therapy
- paediatric and child development
- safeguarding liaison speech and language therapy
- Telephone: 020 8102 3456
- Email address: email@example.com
- Location: Children's community nursing office, ground floor, BeCAD, Central Middlesex Hospital
We accept referrals from:
- local hospitals
- tertiary centres
- accident and emergency departments
Routine referrals will come through to the Brent SPA. The SPA will be available from 08:00 to 17:00. Outside of the SPA opening times, please use the SPA number and your call will be routed directly to the clinical teams that operate out of these hours. to contact the SPA, telephone 020 8102 3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.