We have several volunteering opportunities across our various different services and locations. Please apply to the one that suits you best from the current ones available below.
Volunteers needed to help enable people with learning disabilities - click for full role description.
Help to increase the best possible outcomes of health, wellbeing and quality of life for stroke survivors and their families in Barnet - click for full role description.
To supports patients, carers and any hospital visitors to give feedback that enables us to improve the services we provide to our community - click for full role description.
Our Pembridge Hospice provides specialist care services for patients with life limiting illnesses and complex care needs. The team work together to help people face the challenges of living in extremely difficult circumstances.
Opportunities currently available
- Volunteer driver: we are especially looking for volunteer drivers to take patients to the hospice and drop them off again. Click for full role description.
- Inpatient volunteer: providing engagement and activities to our patients. Click for full role description.
- Reception volunteer: our first point of call for visitors. Click for full role description.
- Admin volunteer: provide a professional and responsive admin service to Pembridge staff. Click here for full role description.
- Spiritual care volunteer: support our spiritual care advisor in ensuring spiritual needs of our patients are met. Click here for full role description.
- Gardening volunteer: assisting with maintenance of the garden areas. Click here for full role description.
- Data admin volunteer: help manage our relationships with charity supporters and other volunteers. Click here for full role description.
- Social media volunteer: we are looking for an enthusiastic and social media savvy person to help the hospice connect with people on social media. Click here for full role description.
- Marketing and communications volunteer: help boost the profile of the hospice in the local community. Click here for full role description.
If you have any questions about any of these opportunities at our Pembridge Hospice, please contact the volunteer manager.